RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand is an experience like entering that of a different world. Housed in a 140 year old antique Thai teak wood home in the Wat Ket Community, the resort is ideally located near the historical Ping River and overlooks the majestic Doi Suthep Mountain within the heart of Chiang Mai city. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from the airport and within 5 to 10 minutes walk to the Night Bazaar, all rooms have private verandas and ceiling fans overlooking swimming pools with views of Doi Suthep Mountain and Ping River.
1 X RarinJinda Soothing Foot Spa 1 hour.
1 X Classical Thai Massage 2 hours
1 X Elements of Life 1.30 hours.
1 X Aromatherapy Oil Massage 1 hour.
1 X Splashy Vichy Massage 1 hour.
1 X Hot Stone Massage 1.30 hours.
1 X Hydro Body Toner 45 mins
1 X Facial Relaxation 1 hour.
Guest is eligible to choose 1 different treatment every day for each night stay. For your optimum wellness, choosing the same treatment is not allowed. However, it is an optional to buy extra treatments as guest prefers.
PROGRAM INCLUDES :
Boutique deluxe room for your accommodation
Welcome drink & welcome fruit
Daily choice of spa cuisine dinner set
Daily usage of Onsen or Hydrotherapy Pool
Free access to scheduled class of Yoga and Aerobics
Free access to Fitness Center
Free WiFi internet access
If you want additional tours in Chiang Mai, please contact us. We can provide tour program as your requirement.
Wellness Travel Chiang Mai Package
Rarinjinda Wellness Immersion
Code : CM-RJWL-5N
Single - 57,000 THB
Double - 70,000 THB
- Above price is valid until 31 October 2022
Term and condition
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht net
- Accommodation – ‘share room’ price is for 2 persons, where applicable
- Package includes the Wellness program and local tour, as indicated in the itinerary
- Wellness programs are subject to change without prior notice, at each hotel/retreat’s discretion
- All treatments included in the package are strictly non-exchangeable, unless otherwise indicated
- Although we love children and celebrate the joy of pregnancy, for the safety and support of optimum wellness of all our guests, our policy is that pregnant ladies and children under the age of 18 are unable to join our packages. We look forward to welcoming you after bub arrives (and you need a well-deserved break) and when your children are at least 18 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Tour programs may change without notice, depending on situation and climate
- Your personal items are your responsibility so please take standard precautions to take care of your personal items whilst travelling at any time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended from your country before arrival. Many travelers include travel insurance in their airline ticket and/or when purchasing through their credit card rewards schemes.
- Packages are not available during the Thailand peak period 25 December – 10 January and 10 - 17 April
- Payment must be made in full 14 days prior to arrival
- Payment shall be made by Bank Transfer only
- Cancellation made be applied for by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation more than 14 days to arrival will be charged at the rate of 50% of the full package price
- Cancellation 14 days or less to arrival will be charged at the rate of 100% of full package price