THE BARAI Four Elements Wellness Experience is ideal for those seeking for a balancing retreat or city escape, supported by healthy cuisine, private fitness and personalized treatments to suit your needs. We are using the Four Elements theory to balance your body, mind & soul with the combination of movement, relaxation and healthy, nutritious food which can work wonders in just a few days. We recommend to book a 3-5 days program to feel the difference.
1x Healthy Lifestyle Consultation 30 min (first day)
1x Body Composition Analysis 30 min (first day)
1 x Wellness Choice 60 minutes
1 x Wellness Choice 90 minutes
Daily Healthy Lunch & Dinner at McFarland House
Using Tranquility Pool
Free usage of our Day Spa facility, which includes Steam & Sauna
Personal Training / Muay Thai / Tennis / Tai Chi / Yoga/ Meditation
Any treatment in our menu, which will be selected together with your lifestyle consultant to balance your elements in order to reach your goals
If you want additional tours in Hua Hin, please contact us. We can provide tour program as your requirement.
Wellness Travel Hua Hin Package
The Barai Hua Hin
Code : HH-BR-3D
3 Days 2 Nights
Single - 35,200 THB/person
Double - 53,800 THB/person
- Please contact us for the current price
Term and condition
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht net
- Accommodation – ‘share room’ price is for 2 persons, where applicable
- Package includes the Wellness program and local tour, as indicated in the itinerary
- Wellness programs are subject to change without prior notice, at each hotel/retreat’s discretion
- All treatments included in the package are strictly non-exchangeable, unless otherwise indicated
- Although we love children and celebrate the joy of pregnancy, for the safety and support of optimum wellness of all our guests, our policy is that pregnant ladies and children under the age of 18 are unable to join our packages. We look forward to welcoming you after bub arrives (and you need a well-deserved break) and when your children are at least 18 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Tour programs may change without notice, depending on situation and climate
- Your personal items are your responsibility so please take standard precautions to take care of your personal items whilst travelling at any time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended from your country before arrival. Many travelers include travel insurance in their airline ticket and/or when purchasing through their credit card rewards schemes.
- Packages are not available during the Thailand peak period 25 December – 10 January and 10 - 17 April
- Payment must be made in full 14 days prior to arrival
- Payment shall be made by Bank Transfer only
- Cancellation made be applied for by Email email@example.com
- Cancellation more than 14 days to arrival will be charged at the rate of 50% of the full package price
- Cancellation 14 days or less to arrival will be charged at the rate of 100% of full package price