When stress levels are too high, it’s essential that we take the time to restore balance in life. This program is designed to focus on stress release and ultimate relaxation. Featuring a selection of THE BARAI’s best relaxing and rejuvenating treatments, coupled with pure indulgence, this program promises to replenish mind, body and soul. This deeply nurturing experience can help to ease built up tension, relieve headaches, improve sleep quality, replenish energy and recover balance.
You will have 9 days to enjoy your wellness trip in Hua Hin, 7 days for your wellness program at retreat, 1 day for tour in Hua Hin and another 1 day for relaxation at retreat and return to your destination.
30 min Healthy Lifestyle Consultation
30 min Body Composition Analysis
90 min Customised Thai Herbal Compress
60 min Relaxing Foot Massage
30 min Release Stress Bath
15 min Follow-up Consultation
60 min Detoxifying Abdominal Massage
90 min Crystal Energy Balance Massage
60 min Acupressure Head Massage
75 min Balance and Soothe Thai Scrub +Vichy Shower
60 min Signature Facial by June Jacobs
90 min Aromatherapy Massage
15 min Concluding Consultation
Day 2 - Day 7
Breakfast at retreat
Pick up at the retreat
Visit Hua Hin Railway station, one of Thailand’s oldest and most beautiful station with unique architecture and beautiful pavilion of the King and also a highlight spot for the photo taking at Hua Hin.
Visit The Monsoon Valley Vineyard to explore and choose from new latitude wine and enjoy wine tasting from the Vineyard from the premium or flagship range, or a combination of both to enjoy the perfect New Latitude Wine experience.
Wellness Travel Hua Hin Package
The Barai Hua Hin
Code : HH-BRUW-9D8N
9 Days / 8 Nights
Single - 170,000 THB/person
Couple - 130,000 THB/person
- Above price is valid until 31 October 2021
Term and condition
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht net
- Accommodation – ‘share room’ price is for 2 persons, where applicable
- Package includes the Wellness program and local tour, as indicated in the itinerary
- Wellness programs are subject to change without prior notice, at each hotel/retreat’s discretion
- All treatments included in the package are strictly non-exchangeable, unless otherwise indicated
- Although we love children and celebrate the joy of pregnancy, for the safety and support of optimum wellness of all our guests, our policy is that pregnant ladies and children under the age of 18 are unable to join our packages. We look forward to welcoming you after bub arrives (and you need a well-deserved break) and when your children are at least 18 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Tour programs may change without notice, depending on situation and climate
- Your personal items are your responsibility so please take standard precautions to take care of your personal items whilst travelling at any time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended from your country before arrival. Many travelers include travel insurance in their airline ticket and/or when purchasing through their credit card rewards schemes.
- Packages are not available during the Thailand peak period 25 December – 10 January and 10 - 17 April
- Payment must be made in full 14 days prior to arrival
- Payment shall be made by Bank Transfer only
- Cancellation made be applied for by Email email@example.com
- Cancellation more than 14 days to arrival will be charged at the rate of 50% of the full package price
- Cancellation 14 days or less to arrival will be charged at the rate of 100% of full package price