RarinJinda Wellness Spa Resort Chiang Mai, Thailand is an experience like entering that of a different world. Housed in a 140 year old antique Thai teak wood home in the Wat Ket Community, the resort is ideally located near the historical Ping River and overlooks the majestic Doi Suthep Mountain within the heart of Chiang Mai city. Conveniently located only 15 minutes from the airport and within 5 to 10 minutes walk to the Night Bazaar, all rooms have private verandas and ceiling fans overlooking swimming pools with views of Doi Suthep Mountain and Ping River.
You will have 5 days to enjoy your wellness trip in Chiang Mai, 3 days for your treatments at resort, 1 day for tour in Chiang Mai and another 1 day for relaxation at resort before getting to the airport.
1 X RarinJinda Soothing Foot Spa 1 hour.
1 X Classical Thai Massage 2 hours.
1 X Elements of Life 1.30 hours.
1 X Aromatherapy Oil Massage 1 hour.
1 X Splashy Vichy Massage 1 hour.
Guest is eligible to choose 1 different treatment every day for each night stay. For your optimum wellness, choosing the same treatment is not allowed. However, it is an optional to buy extra treatments as guest prefers.
Breakfast at resort
Pick up at your hotel 08.30 am. and departure to Maesa Elephant Camp.
Visit to Maesa Elephant Camp, the most famous elephant camp to watching elephant Show.
**Optional: elephant riding 25 min. / 50 min.**
Visit to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is one of Chiang Mai’s most famous temples.
Visit to San Kampang Handicraft a center for hand-crafted items made from local materials such as pottery, silverware, stoneware, paperware, lacquerware, sculptures, jewellery, wood carvings and silk products etc.
Lunch at Holiday Garden Hotel (International Buffet).
Visit four different important temples in Chiang Mai: Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chet Yod and
Wat Suan Dok.
Return back to your hotel.
*** 18.50 pm. Pick up again at your hotel ***
Arrive at the Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center and enjoy a local khantoke dinner.
Watch a cultural performance by skilled traditional musicians and dancers.
Depart from the Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center and Return back to your hotel.
PROGRAM INCLUDES :
Boutique deluxe room for your accommodation
Welcome drink & welcome fruit
Daily choice of spa cuisine dinner set
Daily usage of Onsen or Hydrotherapy Pool
Free access to scheduled class of Yoga and Aerobics
Free access to Fitness Center
Free WiFi internet access
Local tours as per itinerary
English speaking guide as itinerary
Wellness program as itinerary
Wellness Travel Chiang Mai Package
Rarinjinda Wellness Immersion
Code : CM-RJWL-5D4N
5 Days / 4 Nights
Single - 75,000 THB/person
Couple - 46,000 THB/person
- Above price is valid until 31 October 2021
Term and condition
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht net
- Accommodation – ‘share room’ price is for 2 persons, where applicable
- Package includes the Wellness program and local tour, as indicated in the itinerary
- Wellness programs are subject to change without prior notice, at each hotel/retreat’s discretion
- All treatments included in the package are strictly non-exchangeable, unless otherwise indicated
- Although we love children and celebrate the joy of pregnancy, for the safety and support of optimum wellness of all our guests, our policy is that pregnant ladies and children under the age of 18 are unable to join our packages. We look forward to welcoming you after bub arrives (and you need a well-deserved break) and when your children are at least 18 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Tour programs may change without notice, depending on situation and climate
- Your personal items are your responsibility so please take standard precautions to take care of your personal items whilst travelling at any time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended from your country before arrival. Many travelers include travel insurance in their airline ticket and/or when purchasing through their credit card rewards schemes.
- Packages are not available during the Thailand peak period 25 December – 10 January and 10 - 17 April
- Payment must be made in full 14 days prior to arrival
- Payment shall be made by Bank Transfer only
- Cancellation made be applied for by Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation more than 14 days to arrival will be charged at the rate of 50% of the full package price
- Cancellation 14 days or less to arrival will be charged at the rate of 100% of full package price