Got to Meditation Center at The Wat Umong (Umong temple), was founded for the propagation of theoretical and practical Buddhism, and for the promotion of peace to happiness among all human beings. The center is a forest monastery at the foothills of Doi Suthep that all meditators are invited to retreat and practice among peacefully natural surroundings
Practice meditation and do activity as schedule
1) Bhuddism meditation
The center always teach and supports for Bhuddism meditation (Vipassana meditation) that base on the Four Foundations (Satipaṭṭhāna 4) of mindfulness, in accordance with nature.
2) Bhuddism preaching
The center always preaches and explain all about Bhuddism [Dhamma] for Thais and foreigners.
1) Please Bring and wear your clean white shirts and pants.
2) Please bring your belongings such as soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, towel, watch, razor, shaving cream, etc.
3) Please bring your needed medical pills and necessary medical equiptment.
1) Please show your ID card or passport.
2) Please completely fill in an application form.
3) If you require a certificate of course completion, please inform us before you start the course.
Rules and Responsibilities:
1) You must have good physical and mental heath.
2) You must have faith in the practice of meditation.
3) You must be pleased to adjust for new environment.
4) You must be respectfully, completely prepared to live in modest lifestyle.
5) You must obey and follow the instruction of all monks and officers in the center.
6) Do not smoke cigarette, drink liquor or use any addictive drug.
7) Close your mobile phone or electronic devices during the practice.
8) Please always keep silence and calmly control your body and mind.
9) Please avoid chatting with others.
10) Please politely in a good manner.
11) Please specifically read all meditation books or good books that prepared in the center.
12) If you have any urgent task or responsibility, please inform the monk or the officer before you leave the session.
-Tour program as itinerary
-2 bottles of water
-Admission fee to the places
-Round trip transportation
-English speaking guide
- Optional programs and activities
- Your leisure food and beverage
- Spa, massage and other treatment
- Tips for guides and drivers
Our tours start with minimum 2 people
5 days tour start from Chiang Mai International Airport or your hotel
Private tour arranged only for your group
Group size 1-2 persons : We use commuter sedan car 4-7 seats with air-condition
Group size 4-6 persons : We use commuter van 9-13 seats with air-condition
This private tour included only an English speaking guide, transport and a driver
Accident insurance as Thailand law
For our vegetarian guests, vegan meal can usually be arranged. Please notify us on your booking