BSOLUTE SANCTUARY’S Spa program is designed to pamper and relax. Encompassing a wide range of indulgent spa treatments, healing therapies, grounding yoga classes and nourishing cuisine you will be lulled to a sublime state of relaxation. Indulge in our Absolute Welcome Ritual massage or knead out your tension spots with our Absolute Back, Neck & Shoulder bliss and Absolute Thai stretch massages.
You will have 10 days to enjoy your wellness trip in Samui, 1 day for preparation, 7 days for your wellness program at retreat, 1 day for tour in Samui and another 1 day for relaxation at retreat before getting to the airport.
• 1 x Initial Wellness Consultation with Bio Impedance Analysis
• 1 x Arrival day Welcome Dinner
• 3 x Wellness Cuisine Meals a day
• 2 x Juices/Smoothies a day
• 1 x 30 min Postural Analysis
• 2 x Private Pilates session
• 2 x Group Pilates Reformer classes a day
• 1 x 45 min Absolute Back, Neck and Shoulder massage
• 2 x 60 min Absolute Rejuvenation massage
• 2 x 60 min Absolute Thai Stretch massage
• 1 x 30 min Exit Pilates consultation
• Pool, Steam room & Fitness studio access
• Unlimited access Group Yoga, Meditation & Fitness classes
• 10% Discount on all Spa, Detox, Ala carte treatments, Pilates classes
Day 2 - Day 8
Breakfast at retreat
Pick up at the retreat
Visit COCONUT OIL PROCESSING PLANT- Samui is known as the coconut Island, due to its large quantities and quality of coconuts. Here you will watch and participate in a demonstration on how oil is made from the raw product...the Coconut! The bet is on that you will learn so many health benefits about the humble coconut and the best part? You can start implementing the practices immediately for improved health, as you are free to buy the 100% pure coconut oil in various sizes.
Visit ORGANIC THAI HEALTH FOOD AND MEDICINES - Next, we visit a Thai Organic business where our local host will prepare a fresh organic super juice of your choice and offer a delicious organic bliss ball. Relax back to enjoy and learn about the many traditional Thai herbs and medicines used for centuries and still very applicable in our everyday and modern society.
AUTHENTIC LOCAL THAI COOKING CLASS-Feeling refreshed, we travel on to visit a local Samui Chef who will share her herb garden with you explaining the many health properties of Thai herbs and where you will pick a few to use in your cooking class. Here, you will learn how to cook three Thai dishes, not only to enjoy for lunch but also taking away new skills to use at home.
Relax with FOOT REFLEXOLOGY-Now it's time to give your feet a break so put them up for a relaxing foot massage and reflexology that improves circulation, stimulates your muscles, reduces any tension and pain .. and no extra charge for the odd snore or two!
AND FINALLY, TIME FOR THE SOUL-Our last stop is a spiritual one, at a prestigious Temple, or a Wat in Thai, to meet a resident Monk and receive a blessing. Feel the calm descend as the Monk sprinkles holy water while wishing you happiness and health, tying a sai sin around your wrist.
Wellness Travel Samui Package
Code : SM-ABPR-10D9N
10 Days / 9 Nights
Single - 148,000 THB/person
Couple - 110,000 THB/person
- Above price is valid until 31 October 2021
Term and condition
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht net
- Accommodation – ‘share room’ price is for 2 persons, where applicable
- Package includes the Wellness program and local tour, as indicated in the itinerary
- Wellness programs are subject to change without prior notice, at each hotel/retreat’s discretion
- All treatments included in the package are strictly non-exchangeable, unless otherwise indicated
- Although we love children and celebrate the joy of pregnancy, for the safety and support of optimum wellness of all our guests, our policy is that pregnant ladies and children under the age of 18 are unable to join our packages. We look forward to welcoming you after bub arrives (and you need a well-deserved break) and when your children are at least 18 years of age.
- All packages are non-refundable & non-transferable
- Tour programs may change without notice, depending on situation and climate
- Your personal items are your responsibility so please take standard precautions to take care of your personal items whilst travelling at any time.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended from your country before arrival. Many travelers include travel insurance in their airline ticket and/or when purchasing through their credit card rewards schemes.
- Packages are not available during the Thailand peak period 25 December – 10 January and 10 - 17 April
- Payment must be made in full 14 days prior to arrival
- Payment shall be made by Bank Transfer only
- Cancellation made be applied for by Email email@example.com
- Cancellation more than 14 days to arrival will be charged at the rate of 50% of the full package price
- Cancellation 14 days or less to arrival will be charged at the rate of 100% of full package price